After spending a long time relaxing under the hot shower water, I feel really lazy when I get out. As much as it should be, applying lotion is not high up on my to do list. The idea of a lotion that can be applied and rinsed off in the shower is very appealing to me. It isn't completely hassle free as it does add an extra couple minutes to your shower routine. I recommend turning off the shower, applying, and waiting just a minute to turn the shower back on to rinse.
It leaves the skin feeling like you just applied a body butter, and it has a really great rose scent that lingers. I really love that it moisturizes without leaving that sticky lotion feeling. Also, if I used this at night, I could still smell it on my sheets and skin in the morning.
The only downside to this product is the price at $32.95 for 8.4 oz. It took me a long time to bring myself to buy this because it seems like a pretty steep price for what you get, and I still feel that way. Maybe I'm using it wrong, but I have only gotten five uses out of it before hitting the bottom of the container. As you can see, I have one small use left. If you have the money to spend, I'd absolutely say this product is worth the hype.
I recently picked up the Nivea In Shower Body Lotion for only $6. I really want to see how comparable the two products are because this one was pretty life changing. I'll make sure to let you guys know how it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment