I previously mentioned my slight obsession with the Stress Relief line from Bath and Body Works. It probably seems like I'm an extremely stressed person considering how many products I own from the line, but I really just enjoy the scent.
Anyway, everyone deserves a little relaxation time after all the holiday excitement. So I lit
this candle, propped my laptop on the toilet, and watched a couple episodes of Criminal Minds while relaxing in the tub.

I've really been liking bath oils recently. They make your bath extremely fragrant and moisturizing. I obviously like this Stress Relief one from Bath and Body Works. This relaxation session required a little work, however, because I need to shave my legs. I like to deep exfoliate before shaving, and this scrub is my favorite. It exfoliates really well while having some type of oil in it that leaves the skin moisturized. Bath/shower oils are great replacements for shaving cream too. They help get a really close shave while leaving the skin moisturized. It may seem a little gimmicky, but I really like this Venus Embrace To Go Razor. The container is convenient for traveling. Lastly, before getting out of the bath tub is a great time to pumice your feet. They'll be the softest after being in hot water for a long time. I really like this Mr. Pumice Pumi Bar. (Sorry mine is kinda gross) You can find them at Sally's Beauty Supply for a few bucks.
What are your "me time" essentials?
No comments:
Post a Comment