I'm not sure if anyone else is interested, but I really enjoy these kind of posts/videos, so I thought I'd do one. Santa was much nicer this year than I expected. Because I am spending my spring semester abroad, I wasn't planning on getting much for Christmas. But anyways, here is what a beauty addict receives for Christmas (photographed on a festive tablecloth, I might add):
Bath and Body Works had buy three get three free on Black Friday plus my mom and I had a coupon for a free item, so this is something I knew I was receiving. Eucalyptus and Mint is my absolute favorite scent, so I really love the Stress Relief line, if you couldn't tell.
Bath Soak
Body Cream
Body Wash and Foam Bath (2)
Massage Oil - I really like putting this in running bath water. It smells amazing and makes your bath moisturizing.
Sugar Scrub - This is my favorite of all the body scrubs I've tried.
3-Wick Candle
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlights
Almost every beauty guru I follow has talked about these either in a blog post or YouTube video, and I've only seen people rave about this set. I've wanted a Becca highlighter since they first hit the beauty world, so I was really excited to receive this. It is still in stock on Ulta's website, so snatch it up before it's gone!
Bite Beauty Lush Lip Trio
Unfortunately, this was one of the Black Friday Deals at Sephora and is no longer available, but the three shades included (Currant, Rambutan, and Strawberry) are permanent and can be bought in full size here. I've never tried these lip glosses before, but I've only heard good things.
L'Occitane Cleansing and Softening Shower Oil with Almond Oil
I'm extremely lazy about applying lotion after taking a shower, so I am really excited to try this out. I've also heard that using a shower oil instead of shaving cream gives a better shave.
Tarte Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush
I'm hoping I like this brush better than my e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush with the Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation.
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Exposed
Amazing formula. Perfect neutral blush. This is a blush that I think every woman who wears makeup should have in their stash. It is the perfect color for any look and in any season.
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Fig
The formula of these lippies is one of my favorites, plus this color is very unique and beautiful.
Panda Slippers!
I've loved pandas for as long as I can remember. I currently have a pair of panda slippers that I got at the National Zoo in Washington D.C. about 10 years ago. I'm not really sure how they lasted that long either. I get so many compliments on them, but they're really worn out. Lucky for me, my aunt bought me this pair for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment