Elizabeth and James Nirvana Mini Rollerball Set
I've been lusting after both of these scents for awhile. After doing the math, this set comes with more product for less than the price of one of the individual rollerballs. It's limited edition, so if you've been wanting this scent, grab this set before it's gone!
Tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint in Lively
I am really excited to try this product. I have heard good things about the formula, and this color is beautiful. It is a perfect matte, opaque red-ish hot pink. A perfect bright pink for winter.
Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in 06 Luscious Cherry
I went to Sephora with the goal of finding a sheer red lip color to wear when I am sporting a minimal makeup look. I swatched multiple in store, and this was my favorite. YSL lip products are quite the splurge, but I used by VIB $20 off a $50 purchase coupon so I felt more justified.
So this is what you get when you become a VIB Rouge. Honestly, I was a little disappointed because when I became a VIB, I remember receiving a coupon. I was kind of expecting that with this, again, as if I need to spend any more money there.
You do get this mini lipstick from Bite Beauty, however. The color is exclusive to VIB Rouges, but I wouldn't see it's an extremely unique color. It is definitely dupable. Sorry for the creepy way I am holding the lipstick, my nails are looking very subpar.
Swatches from left to right: YSL Sheer Candy in Luscious Cherry, Tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tine in Lively, and Bite for VIB Rouge
No comments:
Post a Comment