Monday, December 29, 2014

Makeup Brush Bath Time!


I cringe when people say they never wash their makeup brushes. Bacteria builds up and can cause breakouts plus won't allow your makeup to perform at its best. Makeup brushes should be washed at least once a month, but I'll be the first to admit that I rarely have time for even that so I like to use products that save time.




Supplies:
Dirty Makeup Brushes
Clean towel to lay your clean wet brushes on
Beauty Blender Blender Cleanser Solid - I used this cleanser because I travelled with it. It works really well, but any baby shampoo will work. I particularly like Dr. Bronner's version.
Sigma Beauty Spa Brush Cleaning Glove - This isn't necessary, but I would highly recommend it if you have a lot of makeup brushes. The ones in these pictures are only about half of the makeup brushes I own, so this cleaning glove really comes in handy. It reduces cleaning time plus your fingers don't get pruney.
Sigma Beauty Dry'n Shape - This isn't a necessary item, but I like to use it as a traveling case and it is good at reshaping brushes. I don't really find that it dries them faster, unfortunately.
The Brush Guard Variety Pack - These are also a nice solution for shaping unruly brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment