Friday, May 29, 2015

Face of the Day #1

I based this off a spring daytime glam look created by one of my favorite YouTubers for tutorials, KathleenLights. You can find her original video here. And pardon the iPhone selfie with bad lighting! And the glasses, I was driving all day and have to wear them for that particular activity.


Products Used:
Laneige BB Cushion in Light
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light to Medium Bisque
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in Vanille
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in Fair Matte
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 HR Blush in Exposed
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Salted Caramel and Milk Chocolate
ColourPop Eyeshadow in Lovely
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
AND the centerpiece of the look: Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Unapologetic

I actually went to Sephora this day and multiple employees complimented my lip color. Imagine their surprise to find out it was drugstore!

No comments:

Post a Comment