Sunday, May 17, 2015

Nuxe is at Target!

So this may not be news to you, but it was new to me when I went to my local Target today. It seems like my area gets new products so much later than other parts of the country, and not to mention that I've been in Europe for the past three months and haven't been doing much shopping at Target.


Nuxe is a French brand headquartered in Paris. It is sold at the world renowned French pharmacies and is quite a prestigious skincare brand.

Products my Target had in stock:
Huile Prodigieuse: $29 (Perhaps their most popular product, a dry multi-use oil)
Huile Prodigieuse Or: $39
Reve de Miel Lip Balm: $19
Reve de Miel Hand and Nail Cream: $20
Reve de Miel Face Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel: $19
Reve de Miel Face and Body Cleansing Gel: $28
(Miel means honey in French, so all of these products are made with honey as a main ingredient)

There are a good number more products on their website here.

Of these products, I have only tried the Reve de Miel Lip Balm, and I highly highly recommend it. I was lucky enough to get some of my favorite Nuxe products at the pharmacy in France, where it was obviously much cheaper. There is about a $10 price increase between the price of the lip balm I saw at Target and what I paid in France, but, hey, that's much cheaper than an international flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment