Bare Republic Mineral Face SPF 30
SPF is an absolutely necessary. I like the way this one feels on my face. Not greasy, and makeup applies on top of it well.
Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream
Still pale? Don't fear! This product has got you covered. It gives slight color to the legs to perfect them. Although I am extremely pale, I prefer the one for darker skin tones. It gives just a little more color to the skin.
Jergens BB Hand Perfecting Hand Cream with Sunscreen
Surprisingly, it is difficult to find a hand cream with SPF. Your hands are the first part of the body to show aging, so SPF is vital to them. They are constantly exposed to the sun.
Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45
This is the best sunscreen for those long days out in the sun. Mine is from last summer, and they have since come out with new packaging. I like to use it for touch ups because it sits well over makeup. I took it to a theme park where I was sweating all day. It applied well over my sweaty face, actually mattified a little, and I left without any redness!
Tanwise Dark Bronzing Sunless Mousse
For those who want to be tan, this is a great, affordable self-tanner! You can get it at Sally's Beauty Supply. I bought a mitt separately that I use to apply it. Mousse is my personal favorite formula for self-tanner. This one in particular is that greenish brown color, so it doesn't look orange. I think this one is really easy to apply and gives great results!
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
This stuff will make your makeup last and last and last on those hot summer days, especially for all you dry skin people who don't want to set your whole face with powder. Plus, it's just so nice to apply. Word has it that the L'Oreal Infallible setting spray is just as good, but I have a good amount left in my bottle of UD so I haven't purchased it yet.
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
I like to use this as an all in one product during the summer when I want to wear minimal makeup. It is more of a shimmery blush than a simple highlight, and it will do both jobs. This is the only Shimmer Brick I own, but the other colors are gorgeous too!
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Glow is back for the summer, and this product will definitely give it to you! It could definitely be considered a cult favorite. The color is a basic vanilla highlight but the amount of glow it adds to the face is not basic.
Revlon Highlighting Palette in Bronze Glow
Similar to the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, I like to use this for a one stop shop product. If I'm wearing minimal makeup, I'll just use this product for some bronze and shimmer and apply no blush.
Swatches left to right: Revlon, theBalm, Bobbi Brown
These are my new favorite lip product, hands down. I want to wear them every time I apply makeup and have to force myself to wear one of my many other lippies. It's such a unique formula! Especially the darker color leaves a beautiful stain on the lips once the glossy finish is gone. Despite the hefty price, I will definitely be purchasing some more colors because they're worth it!
Swatches left to right: Pink About Me, I Rose You
What are your summer essentials?
No comments:
Post a Comment